There is nothing greater than a hot, freshly prepared cup of espresso using the freshest beans and a high-quality machine.
I bet I know what you’re thinking:
You’re sitting there thinking, but how much does the machine really matter? So, here’s the full disclosure. The most important aspect of making good espresso is the grinder. Once you have a good grinder, you’ll need some good beans and an outstanding machine.
Now that we trust each other, let’s move on and talk about the DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM 3300:
DeLonghi Magnifica Pros & Cons
Look, you get what you pay for. If you put forth the money for a machine that makes your life easy and that you will actually use, it will pay for itself in time and money spent at the coffee shop
Best Suited For
Where to Buy the DeLonghi Magnifica
DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3300 Review
I used to work in a very well-known coffee shop when I was putting myself through school. During that time, I had the chance to use several different professional-level espresso machines. On a lark, one day I bought a base-level DeLonghi espresso machine that only cost $100. It was the best machine I ever purchased, and it made me a DeLonghi fan for life.
The DeLonghi Magnifica is one of those machines that is so easy to use, you’ll wonder why you spent so much time and money waiting in line for your coffee at your local, overpriced coffee shop. One of the biggest deterrents to using an espresso machine is learning how to use it. With a super-automatic, everything is done for you. It grinds, tamps, extracts and ensures you get the perfect espresso every time.
Those who know coffee know that the grinder is the most important part of your espresso-making arsenal. This machine uses a conical burr grinder that gives you perfectly ground espresso and doesn’t “slice and dice” your grounds into a pulp like other built-in grinders. Best of all, everything on this machine is automated. Push-button control may be frowned upon by some espresso connoisseurs, but there just isn’t time for tamping and stamping when you have a life to live.
DeLonghi Magnifica Features
- Novel Cappuccino System: getting the right amount of foam can be tough, but this machine uses steam in an intelligent way to create a rich, foamy froth that will leave you mesmerized.
- Simple Operation: the push-button system makes it incredibly easy to use this machine. Program your own settings for a custom extraction.q
- Water Spout: need hot water? Use the hot water spout to make the perfect Americano, tea or hot chocolate.
- Automatic Shut-Off: the machine saves power and automatically shuts down after three hours of inactivity.
- Control Panel: get a custom brew with the easy to use control panel designed to save you time and make perfect espresso.
- Dual Thermoblock: dual thermoblock enables you to get the perfect temperature for steaming milk and making espresso to prevent burning and over-extraction of your espresso.
- Auto Adjust: the machine auto adjusts to grind the right amount of coffee for one or two shots of espresso.
- Adjustable Coffee Spout: made for more than your typical shot glass, you can place large cups directly under the brew head with the adjustable coffee spout.
- Optimal Pump Pressure: achieve optimal pressure using the 15-bar pump that produces the right amount of water pressure for an even and smooth extraction.
- Instant Reheat: machine reaches an optimal temperature quickly with the instant reheat option.
If you’re looking for a professional-quality machine that will keep up with morning shots for the entire family or a small gathering, this machine is one of the best deals available on the market.
It’s smart, stylish and sleek. It performs many of the time-consuming tasks for you, and you’ll be able to get the most out of your coffee-brewing experience when you use this machine. In the world of super-automatic espresso machines, there is always at least one bottleneck that decreases the value of the machine.
This machine will keep up with you, and it has the high-quality components you need for brewing serious espresso, lattes and cappuccinos.